Friday, July 15, 2011

Miro - A beautiful Open Source Media Player with inbuilt video downloader


I had used many media players in my life but I did felt a difference in experience when using Miro.

I am really impressed with the way it organizes the Video files Library and the excellent interface of playing videos of any format in normal and full screen mode had made me to use this player as dedicated player for watching movies. It do remembers where I stopped the movie and resumes from the same point even after the system was shut down and restarted. Its full screen mode is excellent.

It do supports as Audio Player also but since I had dedicated this player for watching movies, I did not tried adding up audio files to this library but without no doubt can believe that it would be great for listening music also.

Also the player has inbuilt video downloading facility from any Video site like youtube, Dailymotion etc. Also this player supports torrent download.

Also this player has an inbuilt video converter which supports conversion of videos into format of various devices. I do not have much comments on this facility as I had tried this very little.

Also this player has inbuilt Amazon MP3 stores, Amazon Appstore for Android  & Goodle Android store which helps in buying music and applications online.

Miro also allows sharing of media files among other miro users through its CONNECT facility.

Overall Miro is a good media player with inbuilt video downloader, converter facility which is very much worth to give a try and continue if you like it.http://adf.ly/26baV

No comments:

Submit your Website to this Search Engine Submitter

Visitors Tracker

Visitors Counter